- CONFER: Choosing a trade over a degree
- DUVALL: As Bartlet said, 'they weren't born like this' At just 19 years old, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev wasn't born like this. He learned it somewhere, from someone with a profoundly warped mind.
- Memories top week's inquiries
- ADAMCZYK: Running in the street Boston, from my own experience, is not the sort of place that freaks out or rolls over when a tragedy befalls it. It did not take long for that sentiment to circle the globe, either.
HAYNES: West, Texas a tiny town with outsized reputation
In my home state, people know you could be talking about two different parts of Texas depending on where you put the inflection and pauses when you say the words "West Texas."
- DUVALL: Finding the stories that bring you there Whether it be breaking news of the happy or sad variety, reporters live for the adrenaline rush of a big story. Monday was all of that and then some.
- CONFER: A baby killer gets a free pass I'm not what you would consider a sensitive guy, yet when I hear about the atrocities perpetuated by Dr. Kermit Gosnell I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and nearly tear up.
- It's a global world in which we live
- DUVALL: Spring thaw in Washington noted on Capitol Hill After years of partisan bickering preventing almost anything from getting done there's been a slew of news suggesting the wave of discontent may have crested.
- Tales of the T-NT EXPO
- More Columns Headlines