Tanning beds should carry skin cancer warnings, FDA proposes
Tanning beds would be forced to warn young people of the dangers of skin cancer and face tighter oversight under a proposal from U.S. regulators.
- BOOK NOOK: R.A. Dickey's autobiography a must-read On March 29th, 2012, one day after the start of Major League Baseball's 2012 season, famed knuckleball pitcher R.A. Dickey became a published author.
- Creativity fuels Kenmore Pie Lady For Barbara Skaros, aka The Pie Lady of Kenmore, there only a few rules she insists on following: Always use vegetable shortening, glass pie plates are a must and never, never serve a pie with a soggy bottom.
- MUSICAL NOTES: Inside, outside concerts on the brain It seems like spring has finally sprung and before you know it the outdoor concert season will begin.
CRITTER COMPANIONS: Teach your pets to love the environment
Earth Day 2013 was a few weeks ago, but every day should be treated as such.
- Catholic Health launches breastfeeding education initiative U.S. Surgeon General Regina M. Benjamin recently announced the launch of a new breastfeeding education initiative called It's Only Natural.
- VUKCEVICH: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with burritos, chili Today is Cinco de Mayo day throughout the world, as well as my Serbian Orthodox Easter.
- Show your mom she's special with these unique Mother's Day activities It's Mother's Day time again and with that comes certain expectations. You've got your typical flowers, brunch, perhaps a nice bottle of perfume.
- CRIB NOTES: Relax, there are better days ahead Today was one of those days as a father they'd make a second-rate comedy out of featuring Diane Lane (no relation, in case you were curious) and Steve Martin.
- NATURAL HEALTH: Coconut oil may impact Alzheimer's Coconut oil has enough benefits to fill a book -- a very large book.
- More Features Headlines
- Tanning beds should carry skin cancer warnings, FDA proposes