- Celebrate conclusion of 'Game of Thrones' season 3 with these recipes Today marks the penultimate episode of Season 3 of HBO's "Game of Thrones," and for those gearing up for the big finale next week, you might be thinking of preparing a big feast to enjoy while sitting around the television set.
- CRIB NOTES: Concept of death a difficult one for kids to grasp Believe it or not, even this humble scribe occasionally makes a mistake or two.
- "FIT FOR LIFE: Cardio 101: Working harder means faster results in the gym Have you heard fellow gym members using words like "hit" or "liss" when discussing cardio training?
- The Kenan Center's holds three-day juried craft show in Lockport It's watercolorist Jody Ziehm's first time as a participant at the Kenan Center's 100 American Craftsmen show. But she won't be bringing her paintings. That's because, despite the many award's she's won for her vivid canvases, the annual juried show, which runs Friday through June 2, does not include a category for paintings.
- APRONS READY: Picnic secret is full taste with minimal mess For me, a sunny day, a long walk and a picnic with family is priceless. Even with seasonal allergies, I try to get outside and enjoy the natural beauty of Niagara as much as possible.
- Remington Rand building to get adaptive reuse award More than seven years after Kissling Interests purchased the mostly vacant Remington Rand building on Sweeney Street in North Tonawanda and pumped more than $25 million in renovations into the historic location, the investment is paying off with an award from Preservation Buffalo Niagara.
- PINSPIRED: Microwave brownie in a mug not so bad This "pin" was probably among the first I saw upon joining Pinterest that I thought, "No way could that work!"
DOUBLE TROUBLE: I'm exhausted even writing about it
Looking back at the 2013 Keppeler family trip to Walt Disney World, I have a handful of images, smells, sounds, tastes that I will never, ever forget.
- A close-to-home ComicCon So, Batman, the Incredible Hulk, Catwoman, Darth Vader and Boba Fett visit Niagara Falls. ...
- Buffalo Bites Food Tours explore local cuisine This month marks the launch of the second season of culinary-based walking tours provided by Buffalo Bites Food Tours.
- More Features Headlines