- Letters to the Editor
LETTER: Editor wrong to link GOP with Akin
It is clear you are a man on the political left. I am a man on the political right. We need each other to maintain balance.
Whose side is Caruana on?
After reading Supervisor Caruana’s letter defending DuPont and tax dollar funding for the corporation, we at the Clean Air Coalition have a question for the town supervisor: Whose side are you on?
- LETTER: NT teachers seek school budget passage
- READER LETTER: Coach Yakapovich taught valuable lessons Ed Adamczyk’s article “A Man of Influence” about former Kenmore West head football coach, Jules Yakapovich, is off base and in my opinion maligns the man unfairly.
- READER LETTERS: Our readers speak May 21 The contaminated Chinese protein powder that has sickened some 17,000 American dogs and cats has now turned up in the human food supply. The U.S. Department of Agriculture admits that 6,000 pigs and more than 2.5 million broiler chickens were sold for human consumption after being fed contaminated pet food.
- READER LETTERS: Our readers speak April 25 Local anti-war group should be immune to threats
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Our readers speak April 19 Support food drives
- YOUR VIEW: Reader letters published April 14
- YOUR VIEW: Reader letters published April 13
- READER LETTERS: Views published April 12
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines
- LETTER: Editor wrong to link GOP with Akin