- 2013 Kenmore East
- 2013 Kenmore East softball preview Kenmore East softball coach Sara Ark knows that life in the Niagara Frontier League is never easy and that every day is a battle. She also knows that win or lose, her girls are a group she can be proud of.
- Buffalo Bills announce preseason opponents
- Canisius' Adam Weir is the 2013 Tonawanda News' Player of the Year Adam Weir's senior season was different than the rest. When he walked into opposing gyms, things were different than seasons past. Back when he was just another player getting off the bus.
- Tommy Neff's boxers at 12-0 since he took over Tommy Neff had a dream -- ever since he was a little boy. He loved boxing. On weekends he'd go over to his grandfather's house and watch the fights. Over time it grew into more than a passing interest -- it became his life.
2013 Tonawanda News' girls hoops Player of the Year: Leah McDonell
Like most children, Leah McDonell once dreamed of greatness. On the courts and fields of the Riverside Boys and Girls club before she moved to the Town of Tonawanda in 2007, the Cardinal O'Hara basketball star cultivated her athletic ability, playing every game the club had to offer. Hockey, lacrosse, soccer or basketball -- she just loved to compete.
- O'Hara drops Federation Class B Final Cardinal O'Hara coach Dan McDermott knew that if his Lady Hawks could pull off a Federation semifinal upset over Scholars Academy on Saturday afternoon, the team would get a pleasant surprise before the final against Irvington on Sunday.
- Villa wrestling his way to the top
- St. Joe's continues be standard on ice Before this season started the St. Joe's hockey team, who lost 10 players off the 2011-12 squad, were expected to be in rebuild mode.
- Michalics set to enter UB Hall of Fame Tonawanda's Joseph Michalics, Jr. will be inducted as a member of the University at Buffalo's 40th Hall of Fame class on April 19.
- More Sports Headlines