- The City
- School tax hike likely in city
- Local high school students receive 'quality' honors
Tonawanda mayor, council approve pay increases
The Tonawanda City Council voted unanimously Tuesday to increase the mayor's salary by $10,500 and councilmember stipends by $1,000 beginning in 2014, after this November's election.
- Greenway to fund fishing pier
- City may rename Spaulding Park
- FALLING FLAT
- Truck runs into a different bridge
- TCSD capital plan over budget The Tonawanda City School District's pending $12 million capital project is over budget and will require significant changes to move forward, board members were told Tuesday.
- Canal Fest closing time debate reignites The ongoing debate began last April when the City of Tonawanda council voted to change the closing hours for the event from 11 p.m. to 10 p.m. on their side of the canal, citing public safety concerns.
- Harzfest to benefit city charities
- More The City Headlines